Le me after watching Hannibal season finale.
Dear Hannibal Fandom,
We think you might need this more than we do at the moment
The Sherlock Fandom
that was it,you could’ve saved lost of life will,he wanted you to tell him the truth he would have forgive you.HE LOVES YOU YOU WERE HIS BEST FRIEND HE WANTED YOU TO HAVE A FAMILY HE WANTED TO GIVE YOU ABIGAIL BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU JUST HAD TO SACRIFICE JACK AND OTHER SO YOU COULD GET YOU REVENGE.
- WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO’S DEAD AND WHO’S ALIVE AT THIS POINT EXCEPT THE BIGGEST SCUMBAG ON THE SHOW
- HANNIBAL MAKES IT OUT SCOTT FREE AGAIN
- BEDANNIBAL IS CANON
- ALL THE OTHER SHIPS ARE DESTROYED IN HELLFIRE
- ABIGAIL COMES BACK TO LIFE ONLY TO BE KILLED AGAIN (MAYBE, SORT OF, NOT REALLY)
- FROM THE WINDOOOOOOOW TO THE WAAAAAALLLL
- I’M REALLY UPSET
- HANNIBAL RIDES OFF INTO THE SUNSET
- LOTS OF BLOOD
“For me, when Hannibal smells Freddie Lounds on Will Graham and realizes he’s been duped, the heartbreak of that is one thing. You see him sort of go quiet and interior after he gets a whiff of Freddie, and then that dinner scene afterward, where he essentially is telling Will, his best friend in the world that he has ever had, “I will forgive you if you come clean right now. All will be forgiven.” And Will doesn’t take it. Will continues to move forward with his betrayal, and it’s a very quiet, solemn, sad scene for me, watching Hannibal. And I did empathize with him, because regardless of what he’s done as a monster, we all relate to the intensity of a friendship that feels so unique, and when that falls apart, it is heartbreaking.”
"Damn it, man. You must have some advice. You caught him. What was your trick?" "I let him kill me."